Accuplacer Ready helps students save time and money by avoiding developmental courses they may not need and don’t count towards graduation.
Why should I enroll in Accuplacer Ready?
Who should enroll in Accuplacer Ready?
Accuplacer Ready will help all Maricopa Community College bound students; however Accuplacer Ready is specifically developed for seniors:
- Who struggle with mathematical concepts and struggled in their high school math and algebra courses.
- Who struggle with written expression, reading, or from test anxiety.
- With learning differences (dyslexia, ADHD, ASD, processing challenges).
- Or underclassmen who want to pursue dual enrollment courses their junior or senior years.
Spring and Summer Accuplacer Ready Workshops
- Franklin Police & Fire High School (Friday & Monday in advisory during February & March)
- Peoria High School (Tuesday, March 7)
- Chandler High School (Monday-Thursday, April 10-13th, 6-8pm) Click here to register
- Queen Creek High School (Monday-Thursday, April 24-27th, 6-7:30pm) Click here to register
- Basha High School (Monday-Thursday, May 1-4th, 6-8pm) Click here to register
- Camelback High School (May 4, 8 and 9th during advisory)
- Coronado High School (May 20th)
- Paradise Valley High School (June 1)
- College Depot (June 14th) Click here to register
- College Depot (June 28th) Click here to register
Call NorthBridge at 480-991-3686 and ask about scheduling one at your school or attending an Accuplacer Ready at our Scottsdale office.